- Please visit our website at www.turkishconsulate.org.uk to find out if the nationals of your country require a visa to enter Turkey. Please note that the procedure to be followed and the documents to be submitted may differ depending on the nationality and the type of visa.
- All official and diplomatic passport holders are required to contact Turkish Embassy in London. Please click here to see the contact details of the Embassy.
- Ordinary British passport holders require tourist visa to enter Turkey. They can obtain a three months multiple entry sticker type visa at the port of entry in Turkey for £10 by visiting https://www.evisa.gov.tr
- Travel Documents Holders (at least one year valid travel documents required), British Overseas Citizens, British Subject, British Protected Person and British National Overseas Passport holders (except Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Of the People’s Republic of China) require Turkish visa through this Consulate General or Turkish diplomatic missions abroad before travelling to Turkey.
- Please note that tourist visas do not give the right to take up paid or unpaid employment or to reside, or to study (including student exchange programs) or to establish yourself in business in Turkey .
- Persons under the age of 16 can travel on their parents passports but they must have their own visas.
- All children under the age of 18 are required to appear at the Consulate with both parents for all types of visa application. If only one parent is able to attend with the child, absent parent should submit his/her official consent approved by a solicitor or notary. For other required documents regarding the visa application of children under the age of 18 please see “General Informatioan for Visa”
- Please be kindly informed that Certificate of Identity and Certificate of Travel holders are not permitted to apply for a Turkish visa as this Certificate is not recognized by Turkey.